Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Au tournant de l'art
Sierra luxury fountain pen
Style: 585-17259-622220This item is only available for purchase online. Please allow approximately 3 business days before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Always drawn to wood, Richard Dupuis became interested in finding new ways to showcase this high-quality material. For the past 15 years, he has dedicated himself to woodturning, a technique that enables him to bring out the natural beauty of forests by creating functional and artistic objects. This sophisticated, unique fountain pen spells professional elegance.
- Bethlehem olive wood: trees in Israel can live for 500 to 700 years and are a precious protected resource. Only naturally fallen or pruned branches can be used to make luxurious items. Here, the colour of the wood ranges from light beige to golden honey, with elegant and captivating streaks of light brown to black.
- Bubinga wood: this West African tree has a fairly open but regular grain, with a colour that can range from pinkish red to maroon and purple. Its rich, refined appearance makes it popular for making high-end objects, flooring and furniture.
- German mechanism with a rhodium finish
- Ceramic tip
- Compatible with Schmidt or Waterman refills
- Refill instructions included
- Handmade in Montreal
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Bethlehem olive wood, chrome
- Bubinga wood, chrome