Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Crackled teardrop recycled blown glass wall sconce
Style: 585-17148-17122028This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 3 to 8 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Glass blower Caroline Couture restores pieces in her small Lac-Brome workshop. To create her works, she only uses entirely recycled glass that she transforms into lighting pieces. With its crackled lampshade, this wall lamp will add texture to the lighting and create a subtle, warm ambiance. Its long and elegant slim teardrop design will be perfect for large modern and contemporary spaces.
- Glass made of a recycled sparkling wine bottle, blown using traditional methods
- Black steel base
- Includes a warm white 4W/25,000-hour dimmable LED bulb
- UL certified safe electrical component
- Wipe with a soft damp cloth as needed
- Handmade in Lac-Brome
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Approximately 6" x 11" x 18"
- Steel, recycled glass