Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Tasselled linen towels
Set of 2
Style: 585-18670-10267This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 to 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Through her home linen workshop, designer Annie Comeau seeks to weave more sustainable lifestyles around quality rather than quantity. From fabric selection right up to packaging, she makes sure that her work evolves in sync with the environment. She carefully chooses the linen, cotton and hemp that make up her high-end textiles not only for their classic and all-natural character, but also for their durability and small ecological footprint. These designs featuring playful tassels along the edge will infuse any decor with a warm and inviting ambiance, whether you use them as hand towels, cook's towels or tea towels!
- Pure linen that meets the Oeko-Tex® international standard
- Quick-drying antibacterial fabric
- Fabric is biodegradable for eco-friendly disposal
- Scraps from its manufacture are recovered to make scrunchies
- Eco-friendly packaging process: the shop uses reclaimed boxes for deliveries or, if new paper and cardboard are required, makes sure that all materials are compostable and FSC certified
- Handmade in the Basses-Laurentides region, near Montreal
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Set of 2 towels
- 13" x 25" (33 x 63.5 cm)
- 100% Oeko-Tex® certified linen
Do not bleach
Wring out and hang to dry