Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Natural gourmet upcycled chopsticks cheese board
Style: 584-17198-512033This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
This serving board, like all the creations by engineer and designer Felix Böck, demonstrates the advantages of using post-consumption materials to create attractive, durable and, most importantly, carbon-negative designs. It owes its unique wood grain to its unusual composition of upcycled wood and bamboo chopsticks! Its elegance will surely enhance your cheese and tapas services...
- 300 chopsticks were collected and 420 g of carbon were stored for this product
- Non-slip protective feet
- Food grade mineral oil finish, regularly apply a thin layer to keep it looking beautiful
- Hand wash and quickly dry, do not immerse
- Handmade in Vancouver
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 7.5" x 7" x 0.5" (19 x 17.75 x 1.25 cm)
- 100% recycling chopsticks
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press