Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Homemade gin kit
Style: 582-17027-4212045This item is only available for purchase online. Please allow approximately 1 week before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Artisan of flavours and fan of gin, Martin Dugré, had the great idea one day to popularize how gin is made to offer everyone the pleasure of preparing, tasting and even serving their own homemade drink. In this complete kit of carefully selected ingredients, you can turn a simple bottle of neutral alcohol or vodka into a delicious homemade gin in less than 36 hours!
- Herbs included: grapefruit and orange peel, rosemary, cardamom, angelica root, coriander and juniper berries
- The kit includes 2 bottles of 375 ml with cap, 1 funnel and 1 sieve for filtration, 1 set of Ginius juniper berries, 1 exclusive set of Experience Rosemary and Grapefruit herbs, 2 Ginius labels and a preparation guide
- Prepared in Trois-Rivières
- Makes one 750 ml bottle or two 375 ml bottles
- Stainless steel, kraft paper, glass
Store in a cool, dry place
Hand wash only