Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Copper moon pure linen lumbar cushion
38 x 86.5 cm
Style: 585-17083-582159This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 to 3 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
When creating Indigo Arrows in 2016, member of the Peguis First Nation and designer Destiny Seymour set out to revive the ancient traditions of her Anishinaabe ancestors and integrate them into our modern lives. Her textile creations revive decorative patterns her people have used for generations. The heavenly body moves on this cushion as it does through the sky over nights, weeks, and seasons. It illustrates the invariable cycle of life and will infuse your decor with its regenerative energy.
- Prewashed pure linen weave featuring a copper disc shining like the full moon
- Non-toxic water-based ink
- Contrasting solid black back
- Washable with removable cover and a brass zip on the edging
- Made and printed by hand in Winnipeg
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 15" x 34" (38 x 86.5 cm)
- 100% linen
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press