Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Style: 587-17881-10290This item is only available for purchase online. Please allow for a period of approximately 2 to 3 business days before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
A couple of entrepreneurs who care about the planet and love those magical family moments got together to found Kantalou. Their eco-friendly products are created entirely using fabrics made from recycled plastic bottles collected from local partners chosen for their ethical approach and environmental awareness. All scraps resulting from this process are recovered to make other accessories, in the spirit of striving for zero waste. Ideal for discovering foods, enjoying messy snacks or trying out craft activities, this adaptive apron will follow your little ones as they learn every day!
- Fabric made from recycled water bottles: each apron is made from four abandoned bottles from our oceans or landfills
- Waterproof, washable and thin
- Single adaptive size with two adjustment options in the neck and at each arm
- Long and rounded fit for better protection
- At the end of meals or activities, wash with cold, soapy water and let dry
- Made in Quebec
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Wring out and hang to dry
Do not iron or press