Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Sustainable art coasters
Set of 4
Style: 585-18686-13225This item is only available for purchase online. Please allow for a period of approximately 3 to 5 business days before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Céline Juppeau founded kotmo in 2014 as the embodiment of her aspirations to help build a socially and environmentally responsible economy. The company specializes in the eco-design of promotional and everyday items, leveraging local talent and resources to create innovative concepts that have a positive impact today and tomorrow. Each deliciously funky coaster features the work of a different local artist, and is a guaranteed conversation piece while protecting your furniture!
- Illustrated by Montreal-based artists Alice Picard, Aless Mc, Catherine D'Amours and Alina Herta
- FSC-certified wood sourced from sustainably managed forests and supply chains
- Varnished on both sides for hassle-free care
- B Corp-certified since 2016, ensuring responsible single sourcing
- Crafted in Montreal
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Set of 4 coasters
VisionThis product combines style and durability by adhering to the following social and environmental standards:
- FSC-certified wood, varnish
Wipe clean with a damp cloth only