Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Lemon Butter Babies
Style: 587-17868-142021This item is only available for purchase online. Please allow approximately 1 week before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Your children, their dreams, our future. That's the mantra of Silvia McDougall, the passionate creator and founder of Lemon Butter Babies. She designs durable clothing inspired by the 1950s for tomorrow's dreamers. Functionality and comfort are at the heart of her creations, that are made in an environmentally and ethically sound manner with certified organic or upcycled natural fabrics. From its first-ever Beginning of a Dream collection, these unisex pants will follow your toddlers through their growth spurts thanks to its comfortable fit and rollable cuffs. The pleated waist adds a vintage flair, and its deep pockets can hold treasures of every kind!
- Natural, durable and breathable 100% linen weave
- Certified free of toxic substances for the body and the environment by OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
- Hidden adjustable elastic waist for a comfortable fit
- Made in Canada
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Wash thoroughly at a delicate cycle with cold water as needed, hang to dry, use hands to press wrinkles out when the trousers are wet.
- 100% linen
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press