Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Nice Art People
Russian olive II tree ring art print
19.75 x 19.75 in
Style: 585-17683-342127This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 3 to 5 business days before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
When a century-old oak tree was wrongly cut down by a pruning team in their neighbour's front yard, Pam and Darren decided to immortalize its imprint. Since then, the artists have strived to illustrate the lives of various woods. This tree tells snippets of its exciting life in downtown Winnipeg through irregular rings, each bearing witness to its adaptations as graphic symbols of nature's journey in the heart of the city.
- Stamp of a salvaged Russian olive slice, with each ring previously hand scraped and hand burnished
- Water-soluble black Speedball ink for block printing on white Fabriano Accademia paper
- Anti-UV archival spray varnish
- Frame not included
- Printed by hand in small batches in Winnipeg
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 19.75" x 19.75" (50 x 50 cm)
- Fabriano accademia paper, speedball ink
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press