Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Kabir Kouba utility paddle
Style: 585-16044-542190This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Onquata is meant to be a natural evolution from tradition to modern life. This paddle is inspired by age-old Wendat art and named "Kabir Kouba" or "the thousand twists river" in the Montagnais language, in reference to a section of the Saint-Charles River in Quebec City. Its black, grey, and burgundy mineral colours represent the rocks that dot the river's bed and create rapids and waterfalls for the more daring canoeists and kayakers. They call the adventurer inside you and invite you to rediscover the pleasures of navigating the water, in harmony with the elements.
- Beaver tail-like lines from the Outdoor collection
- Genuine, water-resistant ash wood
- Water-based acrylic paint and waterproof eco-friendly varnish
- Dry with a cloth after each use
- Apply a coat of water-based polyurethane varnish at the end of each canoe season
- Handmade in Wendake
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 56.5" (143.5 cm) long x 6" (15.25 cm) wide
- Ash wood
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press