Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
15-well stoneware painting set
Style: 585-17647-412143This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 to 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Ceramic artist Sarah Bach's love for painting and nature infuses her soft and timeless pieces. This elegant and ergonomic set will magnificently facilitate the work of both amateur and experienced painters during their creative moments. The many moulded wells, the brush holder for up to three brushes and the stabilizing notches on the water jar make it a pleasure to use for watercolours, gouache and acrylics.
- Flecked stoneware with a glazed white finish
- Clean immediately after use with a soft cloth or sponge
- Handmade in Edmonton
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Palette: approximately 7.25" x 4.5" (18.5 x 11 cm)
- Water cup: approximately 3.25" (8 cm) in diameter x 3.5" (9 cm) in height
- Brush holder: approximately 2.5" x 0.75" x 0.5" (6.5 x 2 x 1.5 cm)
- Stoneware clay
Wash by hand
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press