Sorry this item is no longer available
Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Montreal retro pouf
Style: 585-16128-312184This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 to 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays. Also, please note that a shipping surcharge applies based on its size, weight, or destination. The fees will be calculated in your bag.
Textile designer Emanuelle Dion uses fabric to tell stories of abundance and extravagance, sometimes inspired by the passage of time, sometimes by the scenery of her travels... all the way to her native Montreal! This dynamic print, inspired by a sketch drawn from the Jacques-Cartier Bridge, is a vibrant tribute to her city, where buildings, mountains, and green spaces merge on both sides of the river in a vibrant mix of architecture, culture, and life! Incorporate some of this inspiring liveliness into your decor with this versatile ottoman that can serve as a small coffee table, footrest, or extra seat!
- Ultra-soft and removable velvet covers, with high resistance foam stuffing
- Elegantly tapered walnut legs
- Best if washed inside-out in cold water on a delicate cycle and dried flat
- Hand wash the structure and lightly scrub with gentle laundry detergent, as needed
- Sublimation printed and handcrafted in Montreal
- As each pouffe is cut from a different section of the pattern, the landscape will vary, making each item unique.
- Approximately 13" (33 cm) tall x 20" (51 cm) in diameter
- Velvet polyester
- Walnut wood
Do not bleach
Wring out and lay flat to dry
Do not iron or press
Wash cover in cold water in gentle cycle