Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Bobettes self-adhesive wallpaper strip
In collaboration with artist Marish Papaya
Style: 473-17634-172021This item is only available for purchase online and home delivery. Please allow 7 to 9 days before shipping. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Meraki, a Canadian brand at Simons Maison
An authentic and colourful ode to the underpant! Spruce up your interior with the fun and uninhibited art of Limoilou illustrator Marish Papaya, whose sensitive human gaze knows how to enhance the most commonplace everyday items to make the ordinary extraordinary!
Designed and made in Quebec.
- Rich texture reminiscent of an artist's canvas
- Peel and stick phthalate-free adhesive vinyl, one of the thickest available at 6/1000 of an inch, completely opaque
- Easy to juxtapose, trim, and reposition (each panel has a 0.5 in margin for easy overlapping)
- Remains removable for a few weeks afterwards
- Installation guide and smoother included
- Can withstand moderate humidity (no splashes), suitable for indoor use only
- Wash with a soft, damp cloth with no cleaning product
- The product being handmade, the shades may vary between batches: it is essential to buy all the necessary panels you need in a single order otherwise the colors may not be identical from one panel to another
- Each package contains a 28 x 96 in strip (the flat pattern preview shows the width of a 28-in strip of wallpaper)
Determining the number of panels to order
Divide the width in inches of the area to be covered by 28 and round up. For example, a 90-inch-wide area will require four panels (90/28 = 3.03 panels).
Please note that online-only items are shipped directly from the supplier. Consequently, they are delivered separately from regular Simons products and may arrive within a different time frame. Additionally, the packaging may look different than what you normally receive from Simons.
- Phthalate-free pvc
Wash with a soft, damp cloth with no cleaning product