Please select a size
Please add at least one product
Maximum quantity in stock:
À marée basse
Blue mussel art print
Style: 13495-982041This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is made upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 week before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
À Marée Basse combines the work of three artists who are passionate about natural history and showcasing the beauty of their maritime island territory, the Magdalen Islands. This art print from the Saint-Laurent collection presents a photograph by artist Maude Jomphe, featuring a beautiful local oyster shell. Labelled in French and Latin and printed in black and white with a charcoal-like sketch look, this piece illustrates the undeniable charm of the Magdalen Islands.
- Each print is signed by the artist and certified with an embossed stamp that guarantees the authenticity of the reproduction
- 80 g matte cardboard, wood frame with glass custom-made in Montreal
- Hanging system included, ready to be hung
- Designed and printed in the Magdalen Islands
- 15.25" x 21.25" (38.75 x 53.5 cm)
CANVAS: Cartboard 80gr.