Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
À Marée Basse
Coastline II art print - Art edition
4 sizes available
Starting at Can$128.00
Style: 585-13495-8422141This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is made upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 week before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
À Marée Basse combines the work of three artists who are passionate about the Magdalen Islands and want to showcase the beauty of their maritime island territory. Photographer Maude Jomphe enjoys capturing the beauty of the coastline. In this piece, she immortalizes sand's gentle motion on the beach, creating a small work of art featuring texture, evoking the scent of salty air, and echoing the sound of the waves.
- Giclée art print with pigmented ink on archival Hahnemühle Fine Art paper, 100% cotton, 305 g/m2
- Museum quality for conservation
- Limited prints of the original photography, signed and embossed with a stamp that guarantees its authenticity
- Comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity signed by the artist
- Carefully packed and wrapped with white gloves and silk paper (frame not included)
- Designed in the Magdalen Islands, printed in Montreal
- Hahnemühle artist paper
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press