Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 15930-7121974This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 week before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Master woodworker Stéphane Dumont enhances foodies' kitchen experience with his clean-line, ergonomic designs. He is inspired by his love for wood, as reflected by this beautifully silhouetted grinder that is as appealing as it is practical.
- Made from genuine red horse chestnut burl
- High precision steel Sr-Rafz mechanism with a lifetime guarantee
- Large receptacle can hold a generous amount of pepper
- Easy to fill and clean
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Handmade in Rivière-Ouelle in Kamouraska
- 9.25" (23.5 cm) high
- 2.5" (6.2 cm) in diameter