Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 15930-7141974This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 week before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Clean lines, design, functionality and a playful side... Master woodworker Stéphane Dumont is guided by innovation and his love of wood for his creations which serve his other passion: cooking. Inspired by the cup-and-ball game, this truly appealing grinder is both durable and extremely precise. A piece that's sure to command the kitchen.
- Made from genuine red horse chestnut burl
- High precision steel Sr-Rafz mechanism with a lifetime guarantee
- Can grind pepper, salt and spices
- Easy to fill and clean
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Handmade in Rivière-Ouelle in Kamouraska
- 9.25" (23.5 cm) high
- 2.5" (6.2 cm) in diameter