Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 15930-741974This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 week before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
For master woodworker and foodie Stéphane Dumont, love of wood and beautiful things must coexist with functionality and durability. The pieces created in his workshop become aesthetically pleasing and truly ergonomic kitchenware. With its contrasting wood inserts, this elegant grinder is an ode to the pleasures of the kitchen which awaken all of our senses.
- Available in two varieties of genuine wood
- Ceramic CrushGrind mechanism with a 25-year guarantee
- Easy to fill and clean
- Large receptacle can hold a generous amount of pepper, salt or spices
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Handmade in Rivière-Ouelle in Kamouraska
- 8" (20 cm) high
- 2.5" (6 cm) in diameter