Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 15930-771974This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 week before it is shipped.
Drawn to nature and art that inspires him, master woodworker and foodie Stéphane Dumont designs minimalist and timeless wooden kitchenware. The pieces marvellously capture the artist's three passions: the beauty of wood, his love of cooking and respect for the environment. With its classic silhouette, this grinder is the perfect example of Stéphane's work which combines modern cooking with style, functionality and durability.
- Made from genuine black walnut
- Ceramic CrushGrind mechanism with a 25-year guarantee
- Easy to fill and clean
- Large receptacle can hold a generous amount of pepper, salt or spices
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Handmade in Rivière-Ouelle in Kamouraska
- 9.25" (23.5 cm) high
- 2.5" (6 cm) in diameter