Sorry this item is no longer available
Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Style: 15930-781974This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 week before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Drawn to nature and art that inspires him, master woodworker and foodie Stéphane Dumont designs minimalist and timeless wooden kitchenware. The pieces marvellously capture the artist's three passions: the beauty of wood, his love of cooking and respect for the environment. With its classic silhouette, this grinder is the perfect example of Stéphane's work which combines modern cooking with style and functionality.
- Made from genuine big leaf maple burl
- High precision steel Sr-Rafz mechanism with a lifetime guarantee
- Easy to fill and clean
- Large receptacle can hold a generous amount of pepper
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Handmade in Rivière-Ouelle in Kamouraska
- 9.25" (23.5 cm) high
- 2.5" (6 cm) in diameter