Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Atelier Marie-Hélène Robillard
Moss caviar spoons
Set of 4
Style: 15521-721818This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 5 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Beauty lies in imperfection. Marie-Hélène Robillard updates traditional tableware, by shaping fine porcelain into artisanal items. For these carefully-handcrafted spoons from the moss line, she was inspired by the irregular texture of plant moss. Ideal for enjoying caviar or serving spices and condiments, these delicate utensils will add an elegant touch to your table!
- Stain-resistant and non-porous porcelain
- Enamelled deep end with a delicately-coloured sheer glaze
- Dishwasher-safe, avoid thermal shocks (to remove a stubborn stain, gently scrub with a damp cloth and a paste of baking soda and water)
- Handmade in Terrebonne
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Set of 4 spoons in various colours, each of 11.5 cm long
- Hand wash