Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Atelier Marie-Hélène Robillard
Peony salad plates
Set of 2
Style: 584-15521-47218This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 3 to 5 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Delicately moulded, carved and shaped. Porcelain is irresistible by nature and designer Marie-Hélène Robillard passionately gives it her full attention. These pieces feature a delicate signature waving shape. Their sense of movement is accentuated by the peony's texture and bas-relief foliage on the outside, prompting its viewers to savour the moment at nature's inspiring pace.
- Stain-resistant and non-porous porcelain
- Enamelled interior with a delicate sheer glaze
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe, avoid thermal shocks (to remove a stubborn stain, gently scrub with a damp cloth and a paste of baking soda and water)
- Handmade in Terrebonne
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Set of 2 plates
- 8" (20 cm) in diameter x 1" (2.5 cm) high
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press