Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Atelier Marie-Hélène Robillard
Waves cheese platter
Style: 15521-83198This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 3 to 5 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Delicately moulded, carved and shaped. Porcelain loves to be desired and designer Marie-Hélène Robillard passionately gives it her full attention. She delicately moulds her pieces to create vibrant works of art that capture the rhythm of nature. This platter features a delicate textured organic wave reminiscent of coral that invites you to enjoy the present moment...
- Stain-resistant and non-porous porcelain
- Enamelled interior with a delicate sheer glaze
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe, avoid thermal shocks (to remove a stubborn stain, gently scrub with a damp cloth and a paste of baking soda and water)
- Handmade in Terrebonne
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 12" x 11" x 1" (30.5 x 28 x 2.5 cm)