Large recycled blown glass oil lamp
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 17148-1792028This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 week before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
"What I do is carefully and skilfully play with fire!" Graduate Caroline Couture of the glass art school Espace Verre, turns into a magician in her studio. On this lamp, she brings glass to life and gives it texture and movement in a very unique way. Create a warm and timeless ambiance with a flame that shines like a wick candle made of everlasting glass fibre.
- Ash grey, crackled or latte finishes available. For the ash grey finish, ash wood is oxidized into a very unique mix of white, amber and aqua blue
- 500 ml lamp oil bottle included
- Blown glass made of recycled bottles
- Wipe with a soft damp cloth as needed
- Handmade in Lac-Brome
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 5" x 4" x 14.5" (12.75 x 10 x 37 cm)