Please select a size
Please add at least one product
Maximum quantity in stock:
Raw half-circle planter
Style: 17160-512051This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 week before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Passionate about design, industrial designer Diana Garcia creates decorative pieces that stand out by their originality and authenticity. This unique planter from her Raw collection was inspired by the Brutalist movement, an architectural style from the second half of the twentieth century which still defines the metro and several striking buildings in Montreal. It was first drawn and developed as a three-dimensional prototype and then reproduced by hydrostone moulding, a strong gypsum cement that gives the set an ultra modern urban look.
- Water-resistant interior, perfect for plants that require little water
- Drainage hole
- Handmade in small series in Montreal
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Receptacle diameter: 2.75" (7 cm)
- 6" x 3.6" x 2.75" (15.25 x 9 x 7 cm)