Please select a size
Please add at least one product
Maximum quantity in stock:
Raw square planter
Style: 17160-522051This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 week before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Industrial designer Diana Garcia likes exploring materials, shapes and textures. In her Raw collection, she revives Brutalism, an architectural style that characterizes Montreal's metro and several iconic buildings built between the 1950s and 1970s. Following the same style, she first drew and developed this piece as a three-dimensional prototype and then reproduced it by hydrostone moulding, a strong gypsum cement with a cement-like finish. Its unique look has a modern, urban vibe.
- Water-resistant interior, perfect for plants that require little water
- Drainage hole
- Handmade in small series in Montreal
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Receptacle diameter: 2.75" (7 cm)
- 5.4" x 3.4" x 2.4" (13.75 x 8.6 x 6 cm)