Monochrome floral cushion
18" x 18"
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16128-1431984This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 4 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
If fabrics could speak, they would have stories to tell. Their story and yours, steeped in your decor. It is this timeless memory that textile designer Emanuelle Dion seeks to immortalise in her artisanal fabrics. Through her inspired, aesthetic and timeless patterns, she opens a window into space and time. This cushion is reminiscent of more than a simple garden, it echoes the designer's childhood memories, taking us back to that sweet time when we lived from day to day, before life in Prismacolor with everyday worries. It's an elegant piece that adds a unique touch to any decor.
- Ultra soft velvet accented with generous fringed edging
- Washable with a zip on the edging
- Best if washed in cold water on the delicate cycle and dried flat
- Sublimation printed in Montreal
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Approximately 18" x 18" (46 cm x 46 cm)
- Do not machine dry
- Machine wash