Tufted seat stool
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 17016-562058This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 4 to 6 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Stephen Redlich has been designing and building wooden furniture and objects for our living spaces since 2015. What inspires him? The Arts and Crafts movement, Bauhaus style and the Wiener Werkstaette. Both innovative and authentic, this stool embodies the artist's minimalist artistic influences with a vintage padding, recreating the warm look of retro cushions and armchairs. Accented with a dynamic topstitched trim, it is a must-have for your decor!
- Versatile design that can be used as a stool or as an accent table
- White oak with a natural waxed finish
- Wipe with a soft damp cloth as needed
- Handmade in Toronto using Ontario hardwood
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Seat: 13.75" x 13.75" (35 x 35 cm)
- Height: 17" (43.15 cm)