Eco-friendly harvest sponge cloths
Set of 4
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16477-711941This item is only available for purchase online. Please allow for a period of approximately 4 to 7 business days before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Author, speaker and foodie... One could say that nutritionist Hubert Cormier has fallen under the spell! Through his commitment, he promotes healthy and eco-friendly habits. It's easy with these new all-purpose sponge cloths made in collaboration with the Quebec company KLIIN! Made from cotton and wood cellulose fibres, they are reusable, compostable, ultra absorbent, washable and beautifully colourful!
- Each piece absorbs up to 15 times its weight in water and replaces 17 disposable all-purpose towel rolls
- Dishwasher and machine washable up to 300 times
- Designed and made in Quebec
- Set of 4 sponge cloths per package
- 6.75" x 8" (17 x 20.5 cm)
WOOD AND COTTON CELLULOSE
- Machine wash