Soliflore decorative vase
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16939-11200This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
The result of a unique partnership with Université Laval's School of Design, this vase explores the duality of the inert and the living, the empty and the full. Its shape embodies a structure that is intangible, but visible in space, like the clouds. This material experiment creates a shape through the void, a use by its context. Recovered material comes to life by showcasing an organism. Both coexist and complete each other while opposing each other by nature. A material illusion through the treatment of the non-existent.
- Recovered acrylic with a frosted finish
- Handmade in Quebec in very limited quantities by design graduates Louis-Philippe Garneau and Marc Malouin
- Includes a brochure explaining their creative process
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 2" (5 cm) in diameter x 7.5" (18 cm) high