Soliflore decorative vase
Sorry this item is no longer available
Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16939-11200This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
The result of a unique partnership with Université Laval's School of Design, this vase explores the duality of the inert and the living, the empty and the full. Its shape embodies a structure that is intangible, but visible in space, like the clouds. This material experiment creates a shape through the void, a use by its context. Recovered material comes to life by showcasing an organism. Both coexist and complete each other while opposing each other by nature. A material illusion through the treatment of the non-existent.
- Recovered acrylic with a frosted finish
- Handmade in Quebec in very limited quantities by design graduates Louis-Philippe Garneau and Marc Malouin
- Includes a brochure explaining their creative process
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 2" (5 cm) in diameter x 7.5" (18 cm) high