Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
No. 302 lamp
Style: 585-17560-542086This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 1 to 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Textile designer Lucie Leroux is constantly looking for ways to enhance textiles. Through her Mille et un plis series, she explores the technique of folding to create modern, captivating and unique lamps that can be hung or placed. The name of each design represents the precise number of pleats it took to create it.
- Non-woven fabric composed of synthetic fibres and natural fibres from sustainable, PEFC-certified forests, screen printed using water-based inks and protected with a fire retardant treatment
- White woven cord, 4 metres long
- Simple assembly required, instructions included
- LED bulb with candelabra base not included
- Dry dust
- Screen printed and hand folded in Montreal
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Approximately 41 x 19 cm
- Waxed cotton, natural fibers certified pefc, synthetics fibers