Stadacona utility paddle
Only available for purchase via our website and for home delivery.
Onquata is meant to be a natural evolution from tradition to modern life. This vibrant forest green, pale yellow, and burgundy paddle is inspired by age-old Wendat art and named after the Iroquoian village of "Stadacona," which was located where Quebec City's Basse-Ville (Lower Town) district currently stands. It invites you to reconnect with the customs of this seafaring people and to travel through the waterways as they did, in harmony with the elements.
- Beaver tail-like lines from the Outdoor collection
- Genuine, water-resistant ash wood
- Water-based acrylic paint and waterproof eco-friendly varnish
- Handmade in Wendake
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 57" (144 cm) long x 6" (15.25 cm) wide
- Ash wood, acrylic paint, waterproof eco-friendly varnish
Dry with a cloth after each use
Apply a coat of water-based polyurethane varnish at the end of each canoe season