Pascale Faubert créations
Capelin linen basket
See available sizes
Only available for purchase via our website and for home delivery.
Quebec textile designer Pascale Faubert takes us to a world of poetry through her vibrant nature designs. This eye-catching school of fish gives us a peek into the majestic life of the St. Lawrence River, where the capelin is an essential part of its ecosystem. The artist sketched it on the fly during a sailboat outing in St-Pancrace Bay, in the Côte-Nord, while the fish swam along the boat. A vivid and colourful adventure story that the illustrator invites you to proudly display in your decor, it can be used as a planter, storage option or bread basket on the table!
- Ultra soft 100% prewashed linen canvas
- Foldable edge for adjusting the height as needed
- Hand screen-printed in Rimouski
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Small size: 6" x 8" (15 x 20.5 cm), 7.5" (19 cm) high when unfolded
- Large size: 10" x 12" (25.5 x 30.5 cm), 11" (28 cm) high when unfolded
- 100% linen
Do not bleach
Wring out and lay flat to dry
Iron with or without steam
Wash inside out on delicate cycle