Gold loop ceramic stash jar
Meg Does Pottery
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 17166-49204This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 3 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Meghan Greenlay, or Meg, has been making pottery since 2015. It all started when she took a ceramic course to quench her thirst for creativity. Since then, whenever she can in her at-home studio, she creates and sculpts materials to tell abstract and fantasy stories. Simply accented with a gold handle, this minimalist and modern jar will add a little of its storyline to your decor. It's up to you to hide your most precious items inside!
- White ceramic with a shiny finish
- Gold bow handle
- Wipe with a soft cloth as needed
- Hand-sculpted in Winnipeg
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Approximately 2.5" (6.5 cm) in diameter x 5" (13 cm) tall