Wabi Sabi ceramic mini vase set
8 cm high
Meg Does Pottery
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 17166-48204This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 3 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Meghan Greenlay has been a full-time stylist for nearly 25 years. But Meg also makes pottery. Since 2015, each time she can spend time in her little at-home workshop, she becomes a ceramist artist and lets her boundless creativity run wild. Inspired by the Wabi Sabi movement, these two mini vases express the true face of beauty: perfectly imperfect, coloured with emotions and the rich experiences of the past and the future...
- Ceramic with a shiny finish and delicate hand-painted gold accents
- The clay is left natural without glaze in some places for a dynamic and incomplete textured look
- Hand wash when needed
- Hand-sculpted in Winnipeg
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Set of 2 mini vases
- Approximately 2" (5 cm) in diameter x 3" (8 cm) tall
GOLD, ceramic, Clay