Sorry this item is no longer available
Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued. We hope you enjoy these similar options.Go to category
Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Folk recycled patchwork cushion
35.5 x 61 cm
Style: 585-17672-442187This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Designer-upholsterer Lucie Mainville is passionate about volumes and textiles. Committed to reducing her ecological footprint, she saves the scraps of fabrics generated by her upholstery activities to make original and ethical accessories. This retro mosaic evokes a heartwarming bohemian charm. It's a visual treat that will energize your decor with its rich ribbed textures and pastoral tones of cream, teal, old rose and English mustard.
- Created in limited edition based on the availability of fabrics
- Recycled cover made of 80% polyester and 20% viscose, wool, rayon and cotton blend
- Solid backing
- Removable cover with a black zip closure, dry clean only
- Recycled label and packaging
- Handmade in Waterloo, Quebec
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 14" x 24" (35.5 x 61 cm)
- 80% polyester
- 20% recycled fibres
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press