Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Lunar art print
16 x 21 in
Style: 585-16043-722075This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 5 to 7 business days before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
The creative and engaged duo behind Noujica pays tribute to the beauty of nature in their sensitive graphic works. This art print illustrates the strength of the moon and its cycle, its importance on the balance of our lives. First hand-drawn and silkscreened by hand, it was given an application of watercolour for a soft glow. The two fringed edges enhance the look of water's natural movement.
- High-quality paper made in Montreal using cotton scraps
- Water-based inks with a low environmental impact
- Handmade in a limited, numbered edition in Montreal
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Approximately 16" x 21" (40.5 cm x 53.25 cm): height may vary slightly from one work to the other and leaves a margin to cut and frame as necessary