The Azure mini decorative paddle
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16044-1391990This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Onquata symbolizes a quest to reconnect with one's roots, and as such offers colourful paddles with an authentic feel. Lise and Lara, the mother-daughter team behind the project, design pieces that express their sense of belonging to the Wendat people. They especially share their love for nature and age-old traditions through their ethically-made, inspired designs. While this mini paddle is above all a unique decorative piece, it also carries the fluid spirit of the wind and water. Its soft azure blue hue invites you to let yourself be lulled by the flow of life.
- From the Minis Avirons collection
- Beaver tail-like lines
- Real trembling aspen wood
- May, on request, be varnished for use in water
- Water-based acrylic paint and soluble eco-friendly varnish
- Handmade in Wendake
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 24" (61 cm) long x 4" (10 cm) wide