The Coquette mini decorative paddle
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16044-13101990This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Founded by the dynamic mother-daughter team with a passion for ethically-made designs, Onquata creates paddles inspired by aboriginal traditions. Through their unique and colourful creations, the Wendat artisans reconnect your decor with nature. On your walls, the soft, pink hues on this mini paddle will awaken your pure, childlike free spirit.
- From the Minis Avirons collection
- Beaver tail-like lines
- Real trembling aspen wood
- May, on request, be varnished for use in water
- Water-based acrylic paint and soluble eco-friendly varnish
- Handmade in Wendake
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 24" (61 cm) long x 4" (10 cm) wide