The Marine decorative paddle
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16044-1311990This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped.
Onquata is meant to be a natural extension of tradition to modern life. Inspired by their ancestors' art, Wendat artisans Lise and Lara create eco-friendly and vibrant authentic paddles. Each piece echoes the teachings of those close to the land and invites us to cherish nature's gifts. This nautical-hued paddle reminds us of how the indigenous people sailed across the sea while respecting the elements of nature. It will add a soft, serene feel to your rustic or contemporary decor.
- From the Grande Aviron collection
- Beaver tail-like lines
- Real trembling aspen wood
- May, on request, be varnished for use in water
- Water-based acrylic paint and soluble eco-friendly varnish
- Handmade in Wendake
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 56.5" (143.5 cm) long x 6" (15.25 cm) wide