The Raven decorative paddle
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16044-1341990This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
For Onquata's mother-daughter team, the paddle is a natural extension of tradition to our modern way of life. Once an essential tool for travelling by water, in the hands of designers Lise and Lara, it becomes a decorative item with an authentic, timeless vibe. The jet-black colours and pattern on this piece are like the feathers of the raven, a bird that connects us with the ancestral spirits and our inner voice.
- From the Grande Aviron collection
- Beaver tail-like lines
- Real trembling aspen wood
- Water-based acrylic paint and soluble eco-friendly varnish
- Handmade in Wendake
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 56.5" (143.5 cm) long x 6" (15.25 cm) wide