The Rising Sun mini decorative paddle
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16044-1381990This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Created by Wendat artisans, Onquata paddles are inspired by age-old aboriginal art and add a special touch to any room. Their lines, which tell a thousand-year-old story, incredibly blend in with modern decor. Designed with bright, fire-engine red that contrasts with soft grey and creamy white, this little paddle reminiscent of the rising sun heralds exploration and the feeling of contentment in learning the lessons of life.
- From the Minis Avirons collection
- Beaver tail-like lines
- Real trembling aspen wood
- Water-based acrylic paint and soluble eco-friendly varnish
- Handmade in Wendake
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 24" (61 cm) long x 4" (10 cm) wide