Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
The Salmon decorative paddle trilogy
Style: 16044-1361990This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Onquata reconnects us to our roots, to a time when nature was invariably reborn. Its paddles, created by the lovely Wendat mother-daughter team are like a bridge between our ancestors and our modern way of life. The golden and coral accents on this paddle trilogy are reminiscent of the water and the salmon who return to their place of birth each year to give life to the next generation. This piece creates an ambiance in any room where nature and peace resonate.
- Beaver tail-like lines from the Moyennes Avirons collection
- Real trembling aspen wood
- Water-based acrylic paint and soluble eco-friendly varnish
- Mounting hardware not included
- Handmade in Wendake
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Set of 3 paddles
- 40" (101.5 cm) long x 5" (12.75 cm) wide
- Do not machine dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron