The Salmon decorative paddle trilogy
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16044-1361990This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped.
Onquata reconnects us to our roots, to a time when nature was invariably reborn. Its paddles, created by the lovely Wendat mother-daughter team are like a bridge between our ancestors and our modern way of life. The golden and coral accents on this paddle trilogy are reminiscent of the water and the salmon who return to their place of birth each year to give life to the next generation. This piece creates an ambiance in any room where nature and peace resonate.
- From the Moyennes Avirons collection
- Beaver tail-like lines
- Real trembling aspen wood
- May be varnished on request for use in water
- Water-based acrylic paint and soluble eco-friendly varnish
- Handmade in Wendake
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Set of 3 paddles
- 40" (101.5 cm) long x 5" (12.75 cm) wide