The Sangrias decorative paddle trilogy
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16044-1371990This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
In the beginning, the elements all coexisted as one, but slowly, our way of life changed and the pace got faster. Through its ethically-made paddles inspired by Wendat traditions, Onquata reunites us with the part of ourselves that never stopped moving to the rhythm of nature. The dark earthy tones in this trilogy harmoniously blends with any type of decor. It reconnects us to the spirit of our ancestors in a colourful, inspired way.
- From the Moyennes Avirons collection
- Beaver tail-like lines
- Real trembling aspen wood
- Water-based acrylic paint and soluble eco-friendly varnish
- Handmade in Wendake
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Set of 3 paddles
- 40" (101.5 cm) long x 5" (12.75 cm) wide