The Warrior mini decorative paddle
Please choose size
Please add at least one product
Max quantity in stock:
Style: 16044-13121990This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped.
Through their quest to find authentic art that would complement contemporary decor, Wendat artisans, Lise and Lara, started making paddles. And so, the mother-daughter team founded Onquata, which combines age-old aboriginal art and their timeless passion for nature's beauty. Created as a unique and ethically-made decorative item, this mini paddle awakens the curious, combative and sharp mind. It adds a touch of character to your decor, rooted in powerful Mother Nature.
- From the Minis Avirons collection
- Beaver tail-like lines
- Real trembling aspen wood
- May, on request, be varnished for use in water
- Water-based acrylic paint and soluble eco-friendly varnish
- Handmade in Wendake
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 24" (61 cm) long x 4" (10 cm) wide