Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Healing eczema balm
Style: 583-15484-141840This item is only available for purchase online. Please allow approximately 1 week before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
This balm is what started it all at Province Apothecary. After struggling with severe eczema and allergies, the founder of the brand, Julie, started looking for a natural way to heal her skin. Following extensive studies on the benefits of plants, she found the formula that met her needs. This concentrated mixture of natural ingredients provides a powerful relief from eczema flare-ups, psoriasis and skin rashes. Province Apothecary found the receipe to make you feel good in your skin.
- Safe for baby's skin
- Colloidal oatmeal: proven to relieve itchiness and inflammation caused by extreme dry skin.
- Zinc oxide: accelerates the renewal of the skin cells and calms irritation.
- Product free of alcohol, parabens, petroleum derivatives, steroids, synthetic fragrances and toxic ingredients
- Made in Canada
- 15 g ou 80 g
Inactive ingredients (cont.
- Vitamin e, comfrey root extract, olive fruit oil, rosehip fruit oil, propolis, st. john's wort flower extract
- Beewax, sunflower seed oil, broccoli seed oil, calendula flower extract, turmeric root oil, borage seed oil
- Colloidal oatmeal, zinc oxide