Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Proudly colourful woven wall hanging
Style: 585-17521-562156This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Fibre artist Rebecca Riel skillfully combines textures and colours in tapestry works with a unique boho flair. This bright rainbow, woven using the ancient Caucasian weaving technique of Soumak, floats over a generous cloud fringe made from non-spun wool wicks. This luminous and light piece will bring joy to your decor!
- Wool yarn, wool roving, recycled cotton rope, recycled chiffon ribbons
- Elegantly hung on a natural wood dowel, screw and wood screw cover included that can also fit over any nail or thumbtack
- Hang in a dry and clean place out of reach of paws and curious little hands
- Handmade in Winnipeg
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- 16" (40.5 cm) wide x 32" (81 cm) tall (dimensions include dowel and hanging wire)
- Recycled cotton, wood, wool
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press