Please select a size.
You must add at least one product.
Maximum quantity in stock:
Steel and copper skimmer
Style: 584-17665-152173This item is only available for purchase online. Since it is handmade upon request, please allow for a period of approximately 2 weeks before it is shipped. This delay can slightly vary depending on exceptional circumstances such as vacations or holidays.
Blacksmith Rémi Bédard, a naturalist and poet at heart who previously studied biology, sees his art as a witness to a geological era, a contribution to a history and a heritage. This skimmer was forged on an anvil and assembled with rivets in the traditional way. It'll enhance the preparation of comfort food, whether they're fried foods, poached eggs, soups, compotes, or gourmet desserts!
- Forged 304 stainless steel handle; hammered heavy copper spoon
- Discreet grommet for easy hanging
- Hand wash only
- Handmade in Saint-Agapit
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo
- Length: 13" (33 cm)
- Diameter of spoon: 4" (10 cm)
- Wrought 304 stainless steel and copper
Wash by hand
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron or press